Saturday, July 19, 2008

Man of Sorrows...

...or woman of sorrows. I am starting into a season I have been putting off for many years. One I know will have many sorrows and much loss to grieve. But as I enter this season I am trying to choose to see it as designed by God's own hand. To grow my trust and reliance on Him. To mature me in many areas of my life and walk. To take the fractures and pull them into one daughter of God. My prayer is that I will choose to walk through the sorrow and come out stronger and more trusting of my Saviour and most of all more in love with Him. I want to not be defined by the events and the sorrow they will bring but defined by how I handled dealing with them and as a child of God who trusted Him despite my circumstance and allowed Him to work His healing in me.

No comments: